Thursday, January 1, 2009

Premier and a New Beginning

Hiya!

If you’re reading this, you’ve probably searched for something by way of the internet and


A) found what you weren’t looking for, or
B) discovered exactly what you were.

In either case, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
This blog is my way of breaking into the blogging scene. My hope is for it to be helpful to you, the reader, as well as to become a place to share ideas, thoughts, emotions - whatever the occasion, whatever the moment. But first and foremost, my desire is for it to benefit and bless others.

Thanks to Tiffany Colter, writer and writing career coach, she introduced me to blogging through her Career Coaching program (see http://writingcareercoach.blogspot.com/ for more information) as a way to get my name out there. She said not to wait to breakout when you first get published, but now, using the best tool available -yourself. She taught me that one of the ways this can be done is through blogging. And so, here I am.


I won’t lie to you... You might cry, you might laugh, you might even boil with rage (though I intend not to tempt this reaction). You may have a “light bulb” moment every now and again or even disagree. You may like it, you may not. It’ll still be here... And I want your opinion on it, no matter what.


See, in case you haven’t been able to tell, I’m a writer. Another purpose for this blog will be not only to practice this craft and give you a taste of who I am as a person, a Christian, and a writer (and all three together), but also to share useful information; be it concerning lessons learned, adventures embarked upon, tips for writing, etc. -the list could go on and on. Simply, anything and everything under the sun. With every day comes a new experience; a new inspiration or test to overcome.


So, pull up a chair by the fire and make sure you have your hot beverage of choice nearby. Or lock yourself in the closet to escape the world. Whatever you prefer. I just hope you’ll stick around for a while. You’re always welcome. :)


~L. Pierce
Just breathe... God’ll do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment