Friday, February 13, 2009

Imagination

However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

I love this verse. Lately I’ve needed it, too. No eye, no ear, and NO MIND can imagine what God has planned out for us.

As a writer, I have a pretty wild imagination. For God to tell me that even with that imagination, I still haven’t a clue what He has for my life, I’m amazed! And as I write this I actually have tears in my eyes.

God is so incredible. With every possible relationship that comes my way, no matter what I think could happen, envision to be, or dream will come to pass, God always has something better. Even if it isn’t that person themselves.

If that doesn’t show us how much God loves us, I don’t know what will!

So, lets dream big! Writers or not. It’s not just a suggestion, it’s a dare! The bigger we dream, the bigger God has in store for us.

Oh, but FYI... Dream with a pure heart. Notice the end of the verse, "those who love him."

~L. Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment