Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Two Months! AHHHHH!

*squeal*

I can’t believe it’s boiled down to two months already. Time is flying, and I’m so excited!!! FASTER FASTER!! lol

Why the childish thrill? Well, the week of July 20th, I’ll be taking another trip. This time to a conference in Kentucky -Creation College 3. But it’s the getting there that’s going to make this adventure twice as fun.

Road trip!!

I’ll be going with a dear friend of mine who is also attending the conference. We plan to see new sights, learn new things, and make some incredible memories.

That week, Lord willing (if I have internet), I will try and post frequently to share some highlights of what is going on and all that I’m learning. So, stay tuned!

To learn more about the conference, visit http://www.answersingenesis.org/events/creation-college-3.

Who knows, maybe I’ll see some of you there! :D

~L. Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment